Monday 27 September 2010

Eight and a half months of procrastination later...

So I'm pretty bad at procrastinating... At this point I could update with all the stuff I did in the second semester of second year. Bugger that for a game of soldiers... The final product of that term can be found here though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsCDU8c6T_s

With regards to my whole "weekly comics" thing, I'm afraid that didn't really happen... I did finish a couple more though,

this one

and this one

And to sweeten you all up, have some terrible observational drawing:





















































































































































































Seeing as our project this semester has it's own blog ( lavadoj.blogspot.com ) I thought I might try and turn this one into a sort of sketchblog style of thing. I'll try and update it a bit more regularly than before, honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment