Friday 5 August 2011

It'll never last...

Three days, three blog posts. I seem to go through spurts of uploading loads of stuff all at once then having nothing for months. I think at the moment it's primarily a procrastination thing. I've got a dissertation to write, commissions to work on, storyboards I said I'd draft about for our 4th year film. Lots of daunting things basically, so instead I busy myself colouring doodles or, in this case, a postcard idea for D-con that didn't quite make it.


Interestingly, while I was trying to fettle some settings to make the picture less dark I accidentally inverted my shadow layer which, with the tiniest amount of tweaking, yielded this.


I quite like how it looks like there's two light sources now, one electric and one natural. I just wish I could take credit for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment