Thursday 22 September 2011

Leaf Drawing

I don't really want to saturate my blog with my frankly rather mediocre life drawing. Been trying to push myself with it since Christmas though and I thought I'd put up one or two of the highlights. I did have a huge hiatus from about April through to September due to not being at uni, but I'm getting back into the swing I think.

These first two are from before the summer. The first one is copic markers, I'm not sure how long the poses were. The second one is just col-erase pencil and took 20 mins each.



The coloured chalk one here is from last week and was a fifteen minute job. The charcoal ones at the bottom were done today and were also fifteen minutes each



By the way, if you're feeling particularly good about yourself and need a swift kick in the self confidence, feast your peepers on this guy's life drawing. Jeeso... http://benlo0.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment