Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Advent - Day 4


I had initially thought that Jigglypuff would be a good Pokemon for Freddie Mercury, but then I remembered Avril Lavigne and it was too perfect. Then I researched what Avril Lavigne looked like and I realised she was probably too boring to effectively caricature. But I went and did it anyway.

This is still a day late (technically 2 days late now it's past midnight) but I have some other stuff on at the moment. I'll catch up at the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Love it Tom, yeah she does have a really uninspiring face to caricature but you did well to pull some personality into it haha. You know who I can't wait for you to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring faces are the best ones to draw, although I don't think she has a boring face at all. You're all just jealous because she can sing and blonde hair she has. Also she can dye her hair and it always looks great plus eye liner? Yes please, it's nuts she has so much of it yet always looks wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, is it John Cusack? And you're right Tom, I am a bit jealous. The best thing that's happened to me since I made this drawing was that I posted it on Tumblr and a Spanish fan blog for Avril Lavigne started following me. Boy are they going to be disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I forgot about him, I was thinking Maggie Smith ;)

    ReplyDelete