Thursday 7 January 2010

And so it begins. It begins in the middle.

Welcome to my new year's resolution.

I have decided to force myself to draw one comic a week from now on. There are a few reasons for this decision.

1. I am trying to increase the general quality of my drawing. My hope is that these comics will be the motivation I need to actually practice.

2. I am constantly playing out silly sketches and scenarios in my head. This is a good way to get some of them down so that others may suffer with me.

3. One of the main criticisms brought up by the tutors in my review at the end of last semester - aside from the fact that my flour sack animation didn't bloody work... - was that I hadn't really supplied any evidence of personal interests or side projects. This is a fair attempt to rectify that.

4. For funsies.

So without further ado, I present to you a wrestling/horror film crossover. As you do...



Of course, the reason the uni wanted us to start blogs was to track our coursework. That in mind I'll try and update again before term starts up with some of my stuff from last semester. That's it for now though.

2 comments: